So during certain points in my life, I will hear a song and say to myself "This song speaks to me." I love to use songs as a way to show what I am going through in certain times.
This song has been speaking to me lately. Because of the fact that I always seem to get ahead of myself and not wait for God. It's been a great encouragement for me.
These are the lyrics to a song from Mark Harris. If you get a chance to listen to the song. Please do, it's such a great song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mvVTxpOUJw
Until
Is it unfair to say that You are leading,
Then try and face this mountain on my own,
Why am I scared, I've never stopped believing,
And You never left me alone.
Well, I can get ahead of where you've led me to,
But I will trust Your heart enough to wait for You ...
CHORUS:
Until this mountain moves,
Until the path is clear,
Until Your voice is the only one I can hear.
Until I see Your hand,
Until I know Your heart,
Until I trust the grace that's carried me this far
I will be still, until ...
How could I have never seen this coming,
It's not like I've been running from Your will,
Tell me why each day's another mystery,
Waiting for Your truth to be revealed,
I try to tell my heart to trust what I believe,
And wait on You through all of my uncertainty ...
CHORUS:
Until this mountain moves,
Until the path is clear,
Until Your voice is the only one I can hear.
Until I see Your hand,
Until I know Your heart,
Until I trust the grace that's carried me this far
I will be still, until ...
Bridge:
Be still my heart of worry,
Be still my restless soul,
Be confident and certain,
Be still and know
CHORUS:
Until this mountain moves,
Until the path is clear,
Until Your voice is the only one I can hear.
Until I see Your hand,
Until I know Your heart,
Until I trust the grace that's carried me this far
I will be still, until ...
Oh, I will be still, until
Lyrics from www.lyricsmania.com
Thriving in the season of parenthood
-
I’ve been stewing on this topic for some time. And for the longest time I
didn’t really have words for this season I’m in. It’s a weird season where
time i...
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment