Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Living Room

So this is a song that has been really impacting me lately. Unfortunately, there isn't any site that has the music to this so if your interested in hearing this song, please let me know and I can send it to you.

I hope you all enjoy the lyrics:

Living Room - Mark Harris

My life has been like an old house
Far past the outskirts of town
The kind that you see down a dirt road
And wonder why it's not torn down.

Abandoned and empty
Forgotten and appears
So overgrown and
Ravaged by the years

Chorus:

So come through the doorway
I’ve closed in the past
And tear down the walls of my pride
Open the windows and push out the darkness by
Letting in heaven’s pure light
Banish the silence and open this tomb.
Fill up my heart
And make it Your living room.

Let there be music and laughter
And let there be memories displayed
Moments are framed to remind me
Of your sweet goodness and grace

Let a fire burn brightly
And let it be known
To all who come near
This is your home

So Lord won't you come through the doorway
I’ve closed in the past
And tear down the walls of my pride
Open the windows and push out the darkness by
Letting in heaven’s pure light
Banish the silence and open this tomb.
Fill up my heart
And make it Your living room.

CHORUS

No comments: